- And you might be interested in this study about Sexism in Language: http://www.jllonline.co.uk/journal/5_1/5LingLei.pdf
I know, not healthy! However, that balance I was talking about yeah that. In Belize outside of the night clubs people have hot dog carts with these hot dogs. Not Sabretts of course.
- 1 pack of Sabretts, they are the best.
- 1 medium size tomato cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce (better quality, gluten free)
- Mayo, make your own, it’s easy
- Gluten free or non GMO wheat rolls
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
Wrap hot dogs in bacon, place on a large cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for. Place onions in a saucepan on medium with 1 tbsp of water and a coconut oil cover with a lid and allow to sweat. Once tender remove the lid add salt, pepper and soy sauce. Check hot dogs to move them around. Tost rolls, spread mayo on the roll, add hot dog then cover with onions, tomato and ketchup.
- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 1/4 celery root
- 2 green apples
- 1/2 small head of romaine lettuce
- 1 cup of dandelion weed not flower
5000 mg of Biotin
4 turmeric tablets
- 1 large sweet potato cubed with skin on
- 3 medium parsnips peeled and cut an inch thick
- 3 medium turnips cubed with skin on
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 medium red onion sliced thin
- 1 bulb of garlic cut the top off and leave intact
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large baking sheet add coconut oil. Please in a preheated 350 degree oven for five minutes. Remove with an oven mitt. Mix roots and onions with seasoning, rosemary and oil to coat. Place garlic in the center. Roast for ten minutes. Toss then place back in the oven for another ten minutes. Toss again and remove garlic. Place back in the oven. Give the garlic two to three minutes to cool. Squeeze garlic out or if not possible peel. Pull veggies out, toss around with garlic and place in oven for another five minutes.
For years I used the regular stuff. Shaving cream and a razor. No more! I exfoliate with brown sugar and meadowfoam seed oil daily to keep the skin healthy. Brown sugar also helps the hair grow less.
When I do shave I use conditioner not cream or oil. I tried coconut oil. It was painful! I love conditioner. I use Lush Retrtead. The razor lasts for months and such a little amount of conditioner is needed.
- 2 Large sweet potatoes
- 4 Carrots
- 8 Apples