I know, not healthy! However, that balance I was talking about yeah that. In Belize outside of the night clubs people have hot dog carts with these hot dogs. Not Sabretts of course.
- 1 pack of Sabretts, they are the best.
- 1 medium size tomato cubed
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce (better quality, gluten free)
- Mayo, make your own, it’s easy
- Gluten free or non GMO wheat rolls
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
Wrap hot dogs in bacon, place on a large cookie sheet in a 350 degree oven for. Place onions in a saucepan on medium with 1 tbsp of water and a coconut oil cover with a lid and allow to sweat. Once tender remove the lid add salt, pepper and soy sauce. Check hot dogs to move them around. Tost rolls, spread mayo on the roll, add hot dog then cover with onions, tomato and ketchup.